IT Systems Administrator
Tennant Company is a recognized leader of the cleaning industry. Since 1870 we have been passionate about developing innovative and sustainable solutions that help our customers clean more spaces more effectively, addressing indoor and outdoor cleaning challenges.
Our products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; detergent-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; cleaning tools and supplies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. With more than $1B in revenue, Tennant Company operates in three geographic business units including the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. Join the company committed to empowering our customers to create a cleaner, safer and healthier world with high-performance cleaning solutions that minimize waste, reduce costs, improve safety and further sustainability goals.
- This is a key position in the Tennant Enterprise Technical Infrastructure Team that provides foundational management of critical components of the enterprise.
- The primary focus and area of support for this position will be around Implemention, Upgrade and Management of Backup Tools (CommVault), VMWare, HP-Ux, Suse Linux software
- Experience in configuring, managing backups using CommVault for Linux, Unix, Windows, Databases etc.,
- Experience in configuring, managing and administering VMWare Environments
- Experience in configuring, patching and managing HP-UX, SLES Systems
- Experience in Storage products like EMC, PureStorage for storage provisioning, expansion and maintenance
- Flexible to support Global teams for Project and support activities as needed
- Unix Scripting Knowledge with PGP Encryption will be needed
- Exposure to Job Scheduling tools will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Apache Administration will be beneficial
- Solves complex problems which may require detailed investigations and collaborating with other teams
- Must follow established company processes, including change management, incident management, and problem management processes
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related areas
- Minimum 5 years of strong experience working with VMWare, HP-UX, Linux and Backup tools
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts
- Certification in Backup Tools, VMWare, Storage Concepts will be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to organize and accurately prioritize work, be detail-oriented, understand when urgency is required and use good judgment in varied situations
- Ability to concentrate on tasks
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.