Managing Director, OnRamp Education & Workforce Innovation Accelerator
OnRamp Education & Workforce Innovation Accelerator, with ECMC, invests in five education and workforce innovation startups who participate in a three-month, concierge accelerator program in Minneapolis-St. Paul. Each startup receives a cash investment of $100,000, office space and access to gener8tor’s global network of mentors and investors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly independent environment and juggle multiple ongoing projects, responsibilities and external relationships.
- Willingness to intensively and rapidly dive deeper into the edtech, startup and venture capital communities even if already familiar.
- Flexibility to travel, work some nights and weekends– we’re not a Monday-Friday, 9-5 operation!
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. A “no job is beneath me” mentality.
- Recruit, vet and help select startups to participate in the OnRamp Education & Workforce Innovation Accelerator.
- Plan logistics and execute OnRamp Education & Workforce innovation Accelerator programs and related activities.
- Coordinate with gener8tor staff. Act as the lead mentor for, and continuously support,the OnRamp Education & Workforce Innovation Accelerator cohort.
- Assist OnRamp Education & Workforce Innovation Accelerator alumni with ongoing mentor, sponsor and investor relations following the program.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the OnRamp Education & Workforce Innovation Conference.
- Be a liaison between accelerator sponsor and the program.
- Be the #1 cheerleader for the startups and entrepreneurs we work with.
gener8tor's turnkey platform for the creative economy connects startup founders, musicians, artists, investors, universities and corporations. The gener8tor platform includes pre-accelerators, accelerators, corporate programming, conferences and fellowships.gener8tor is a nationally-ranked, GOLD tier accelerator in the U.S. as ranked by the Seed Accelerator Rankings Project.
"At gener8tor we revolve everything we do around helping our customers–the entrepreneurs!"
If you’d like to join us on the pirate ship, please send an email to [email protected] with a resume and a few paragraphs on why you’d be an amazing addition to our team in this role. Please apply as soon as possible. Applications are due Tuesday, February 11, 2020.
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].