Junior QA Analyst
LogicStream is a growing medical software company. Healthcare IT is one of the fastest growing industries in America, and LogicStream defined and now leads the Clinical Process Improvement market. LogicStream is currently looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Analyst to assist us in manually testing our software platform.
This role is based in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis). It will report to the CTO or Quality Assurance Lead, but also involves close interaction with all other members of the development team. The candidate for this position must be located in the Twin Cities. LogicStream will not pay any relocation expenses.
- Perform manual functional testing on various aspects of the software platform
- Perform regression testing
- Write detailed functional test scripts
- Write and maintain clean and efficient manual regression tests
- Review and update test scripts based on feedback
- File bug reports
- Provide technical support to customers
- Participate in customer implementations
- Install and upgrade software components (may require occasional after-hours work)
- Participate in team meetings and provide status updates
- Learn and understand the domain (clinical process measurement/improvement)
- Learn SQL and other testing technologies
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Candidates should hold at least an associates or bachelor's-level degree in computer science, IT, software engineering, MIS, mathematics, or related field. As an entry level position, prior QA testing experience is not required, but candidates with some testing experience will also be considered. Being organized, analytical, and able to perform detail-oriented work while being a team player and quick learner are more important than having specific skills.
- Ability to be both detail-oriented and think strategically
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to think outside the box to find software issues
- Ability to prioritize work effectively to meet strict deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision, or as part of collaborative effort
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of SQL
- Familiarity with electronic health records and clinical workflows
- HIPAA & PHI regulations
- Experience writing and executing manual test scripts
- Application lifecycle management, Agile SDLC
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Team Services
- Microsoft Azure
About LogicStream Health: LogicStream Health is trusted by all types of healthcare providers across the United States. We are dedicated to helping health systems fully leverage their clinical quality improvement efforts and investment in EHR technology to improve the lives of the patients they serve and the caregivers they employ. The LogicStream Solution is designed to assist in the analysis, evaluation and management of a hospital or health system clinical processes and standardization efforts. With a strong and experienced team focused on innovation, LogicStream provides a scalable and sustainable method to deliver highly reliable healthcare to any health system.
110 North 5th Street, Suite 650, Minneapolis, MN