Manager, Web and Online Giving Systems
OUR COMMUNITY Greater Twin Cities United Way lives in a unique space in the Twin Cities with a community of three million people who share our passion and mission. GTCUW impacts hundreds of thousands of people every year via community investments, donor events, workplace campaign events, conventions, volunteer events and community gatherings – giving everyone a voice in creating GTCUW.
Your Role in Participating: Manager, Web and Online Giving Systems Your Department: Information Services Your Reporting Manager: Director, Information Technology
OUR MISSION AND VALUES Mission: Galvanize our community to build pathways toward prosperity and equity for all. Values: Equity, collaboration, agility, and transparency
OUR RELATIONSHIPS CREATE IMPACT In your key capacity you will demonstrate world-class relationship management capabilities with individual donors, institutional donors, corporate partners, volunteers, the nonprofit sector, government, community leaders, board of directors and the Greater Twin Cities United Way team that will result in creating positive impact for all people within our community experiencing poverty.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF YOUR ROLE The Manager, Web and Online Giving Systems has responsibility for application support of Web and Online Giving systems in use at GTCUW. These systems include Microsoft SharePoint, the WordPress sites on Windows and the Online Giving platforms. This position ensures that the maximum value is achieved from these investments through individual contribution and management of the Online Giving Specialist.
ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES Management of Web and Online Giving Systems (40%)
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Web and Online Giving systems in use at GTCUW
- Provide Tier 2/3 application layer support for Web and Online Giving systems.
- Facilitate interactions with support vendors as needed.
- Provide training and mentoring to staff and clients/partners as necessary
Develop Solutions to Support Business Goals (30%)
- Gather requirements, develop project plans, manage and execute for project work.
- Create customized solutions using current and future Web and Online Giving platforms to support business goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to facilitate successful project completion
- Manage external vendors in the completion of outsourced development work related to web systems
Management of Staff (15%)
- Manage external vendors
- Provide guidance to enable staff to succeed in their roles
- Identify opportunities for staff development to meet business goals
- Other responsibilities as required
Web Application Selection and Implementation (10%)
- Work with senior IT resources to select, implement and support web applications
Security and Privacy (5%)
- Be an active participant in the creation, implementation and operation of security and privacy policies.
- Respond to 3rd party security questionnaires
COMPETENCIES THAT SUPPORT YOUR WORK Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in application support and customization
- Certificate or Associate degree or higher preferred
- Experience with SharePoint essential
- Experience with InfoPath, Dynamics 365, WordPress preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Strong listening skills, necessary to understand user needs and convert those needs into technical requirements and solutions
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, independently or as a part of a team.
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work, set and meet deadlines, and exceed end user expectations
- Willingness to learn, adopt, and use best management practices (for example, those in management frameworks such as ITIL) as a part of continuous IT improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with all levels of the organization
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.