Managing Director - Onramp Insurance Accelerator
gener8tor is a turnkey platform for the creative economy that connects startups, entrepreneurs, artists, investors, universities and corporations. The gener8tor platform includes pre-accelerators, accelerators, corporate programming, conferences and fellowships focused on entrepreneurs, artists and musicians. gener8tor is a nationally ranked, GOLD-tier accelerator in the U.S. as ranked by the Seed Accelerator Rankings Project.
Each year, the OnRamp Insurance Accelerator, with Allianz Life and Securian Financial, invests in five insurtech startups who participate in a three-month, concierge accelerator program in Minneapolis-St. Paul. Each startup receives a cash investment of $100,000, office space and access to gener8tor’s global network of mentors and investors.
- Recruit, vet and help select startups to participate in the
- OnRamp Insurance Accelerator.
- Plan logistics and execute OnRamp Insurance
- Accelerator programs and related activities.
- Coordinate with gener8tor staff.
- Act as the lead mentor for, and continuously support, the OnRamp Insurance Accelerator cohort.
- Assist OnRamp Insurance Accelerator alumni with ongoing mentor, sponsor and investor relations following the program.
- Assist in the planning and execution of the OnRamp Insurance Conference.
- Be a liason between accelerator sponsors and the program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience and existing relationships in the insurance industry is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly independent environment and juggle multiple ongoing projects, responsibilities and external relationships.
- Willingness to intensively and rapidly dive deeper into the insurtech, startup and venture capital communities even if already familiar.
- Flexibility to travel, work some nights and weekends– we’re not a Monday-Friday, 9-5 operation!
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A “no job is beneath me” mentality.
If you’d like to join us on the pirate ship, please send an email to email@example.com with a resume and a few paragraphs on why you’d be an amazing addition to our team in this role. Please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.