Market Development Support Specialist
Imagine sitting in the drivers’ seat, helping to accelerate digital transformation for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
At Four51, you can.
Inspired by the temperature at which paper burns (451°), Four51 is dedicated to shattering antiquated business processes and out-innovating the limitations of eCommerce.
We develop true partnerships with our clients that allow us to deliver digital transformation through customizable and scalable eCommerce, order management and digital marketplace solutions that connect the unconnected and solve the impossible.
We believe that by constantly re-imagining the boundaries of connectivity, speed and flexibility, we can connect our partners to their customers in ways they had only dreamed of, dramatically changing the economics of their businesses.
The Market Development Support Specialist position is an entry-level role for an individual that is interested in getting their foot in the door of a multi-functional sales and marketing team in the technology industry. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with both marketing and sales professionals, learn many internal systems and procedures, and gain a deep understanding of Four51’s API-first platform and strategy. Successful employees will use this as a launch-pad to explore either a marketing or a sales path at Four51.
The Market Development Support Specialist will play an integral role in supporting Four51’s marketing and business development efforts. You’ll manage ongoing fact-finding on the team’s target industries and accounts, and you’ll be responsible for keeping the team consistently updated and informed. In addition to strong multi-tasking skills, this person needs to be an energetic, creative thinker who possesses excellent communication skills and works with a high level of urgency. The ability to learn quickly and collaborate across the organization is a must.
As a Market Development Outreach Specialist, your day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Contribute to a multi-purpose team of marketing and business development staff, focused on finding creative ways to continue to grow Four51.
- Conduct in depth industry- and account-based research based on team’s targets and goals
- Utilize learnings to identify and cultivate accounts and contacts to target based on broader outreach goals
- Embrace “account-management” mindset to stay up-to-date with the happenings of prospective accounts and individuals, helping sales and marketing specialists to communicate effectively
- Inform communication strategy and support campaign management for client acquisition
- Utilize a suite of sales software and other organizational tools to thoroughly document activity and findings, taking pride in the long-term value of the work
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate will have:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree
- B2B and/or B2C eCommerce knowledge and/or experience a plus.
If the following describes you, we want to chat:
- You are a goal oriented individual with superior communication skills.
- You are comfortable and excited about approaching marketing and business development in new ways.
- You have acute attention to detail.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and high standards for yourself.
- You embrace problem solving, and have analytical and decision making skills.
- You’re interested in joining a fast-paced, motivated team focused on contributing to impact and growth.
Four51 provides competitive marketplace salary compensation, profit sharing, and provides our employees with a challenging workplace team with smart, experienced individuals to help you grow and develop. We offer a competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401(k) with a match, life and disability insurance, paid time off, flexible workplace philosophy, state-of-the-art technology, and an outstanding workplace environment in the North Loop/Warehouse District of downtown Minneapolis. We will push you to become your best, and reward you for outstanding work.
Ready to throw your hat in the ring? Please submit your resume to [email protected]
Learn more about Four51 at www.Four51.com.---
Four51 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, familial status, marital status, military status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, and local applicable fair employment practices laws.
400 N 1st Ave #200, Minneapolis, MN 55401
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].