As consumers, we have plenty of ways to talk online about the service we have received but we don’t have the same friction-free ways to engage in-the-moment with real people at the businesses we visit. Kipsu provides a new way for businesses and guests to engage through real-time digital channels, transforming what it feels like to give and receive great service.
The What - As a Marketing Coordinator, your responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare and update sales/prospecting presentations, business presentations and metrics updates, as well as external case studies, white papers and other inbound marketing content.
- Assist in developing and deploying written content for targeted inbound marketing campaigns.
- Assist in creating and distributing customer communications, including monthly newsletter, company updates, and more.
- Assist in social media initiatives and management.
- Manage the development and production of all material in support of the brand and company solutions; develop content for digital and print channels, formulate blog content, etc
- Contribute to campaign development and public relations initiatives including designing plans for key rollouts, press release writing, maintain media lists, tracking, scheduling and coordinating outreach activities, and developing media relationships.
- Monitor industry media for news and trends.
- Design and create landing pages and other web content
- Manage and execute outbound communications including advertising, direct (e)mail, collateral and events and conferences/events.
- Maintain strong brand consistency and ensure brand guidelines are met by assisting with internal and external communications including sales collateral, customer support collateral, business presentations, website, case studies, etc.
- Establish clear success metrics for each of your programs be prepared to regularly report progress, test results and future direction
- Actively contribute to content ideas and creation
The Who - The successful candidate is…
- High energy, high achieving, professional, and ready to come in every day and make an impact
- Knowledgeable and passionate about working in the startup space
- The kind of person who enjoys going deep on a topic and getting to know an industry
- More interested in building a company that will redefine an industry than punching in a clock
- A team player who’s willing to both listen to others and push the envelope
- Not satisfied with the status quo and seeks to improve/enhance processes
- Okay with ambiguity and being thrown into challenging projects
- Dedicated to continuous improvement and development
- Open to the occasional game of kickball or volunteering for local organizations
For qualifications, we will favor candidates who have…
One last thing– At Kipsu, we believe that our values, success, and future as a leader in our industry require a vibrant and diverse workforce. This is one of the many challenges we seek to solve. We strive to attract top performers who share our core values and to build an environment that is welcoming and inclusive of all backgrounds. We need your contribution to our team. Please, consider rolling up your sleeves and joining us on our journey. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us what about this opportunity and Kipsu excites you.
100 S. 1ST STREET, NO. 583491, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.