We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our marketing team. As the marketing intern, you will work with the marketing team in all stages of marketing. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and knowledge of various marketing strategies. You will gain broad experience in marketing as well as get experience with the cutting-edge field of health IT.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in collection of quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Social and paid media (Twitter, LinkedIn and Google AdWords)
- Marketing automation (Pardot/Salesforce)
- Content management (WordPress)
- Help prepare promotional content such as: newsletters, company updates, creative assets, etc.
- Aid in management and updates of CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Contribute to tradeshow event research and campaign planning including email list retrieval
- Ad hoc projects on need basis
- Effective project management skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (strong MS Excel knowledge a plus)
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM, analytics platforms, advertising platforms, content management systems)
- Google Analytics Suite experience preferred
- WordPress, Salesforce and Pardot experience preferred
- Current enrollment in Marketing or related Bachelor’s degree program
- Coursework in Computer Science or Management Information Systems considered a plus
- Duration: October 2018 - May 2019
- Accommodations will be made for school schedule
- Working onsite in our downtown Minneapolis office, between 10-20 hours/week
- This is a paid internship; compensation will be $15/hour
About Sansoro Health: Sansoro Health is a team of passionate and experienced professionals, dedicated to improving health IT. With significant leadership expertise in business, clinical and technology, we deliver the proven application programming interface (API) solution to simplify integration across Electronic Medical Records (EHRs). We make it possible to exchange EHR data in real-time with third-party digital health applications, to swiftly scale, reduce integration efforts and deliver value rapidly. To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
510 N 1st Ave, Suite 605, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.