Join us at Cludo!
The Marketing Manager will dive in with global ownership of digital marketing programs and demand generation tactics that will push impactful sales pipeline growth. This individual will have a strong desire to understand and deliver across a global team on a mission to deliver a world-class customer experience. As the go-to leader for defining and optimizing value-based messaging, the Marketing Manager will showcase Cludo as the site search solution of choice and deliver our go-to-market content enablement platform strategy.
Inclusive and a customer-focused SaaS provider, Cludo is transforming website search and content enablement for marketing teams across the globe. Our customers use Cludo to not only create a powerful website search solution but use analytics to build an overall better site for their website visitors. To keep up with our growing customer base, Cludo is seeking a Marketing Manager who loves a growth mindset, the analysis to drive data-driven campaigns, a constant desire to scale value-based messaging and be creative with budgets, and to excel at individual coaching and mentorship by creating a culture of adaptability, initiative, teamwork and social inclusion.
About the job:
- Drive strategy, execution, and optimization of multi-channel digital marketing programs to expand our marketing reach, create pipeline for Sales, and increase customer awareness
- Optimize the search, and advertising technologies used to deliver digital campaigns with results
- Socialize your strategy and execution plans with key stakeholders in the company to ensure buy-in and inclusion across all departments
- Take the initiative to develop messaging, creative, landing pages and testing plans to support digital channels, including but not limited to the website, B2B Advertising, SEO/SEM, marketing automation, video, and content syndication
- Establish KPIs and regularly report on campaign performance to key stakeholders
- Stay up to date on the latest in B2B marketing innovation so that you become a go-to leader and expert for Cludo’s digital strategy
- Partner with Sales, Product, Customer Experience and People Experience to collect and synthesize new ideas and develop quarterly roadmap initiatives to help achieve their department goals
- Develop competitive intelligence landscape and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube) for optimal traffic and engagement
- Lead and coach a marketing team to grow and succeed in their abilities and skills while sharing thoughtful feedback to team members when needed
- Take initiative with anything that comes your way
Your work qualifications:
- 3+ years of marketing experience in B2B technology or equivalent
- High degree of initiative
- Skilled with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO/SEM, and PPC so that you can operate independently and solve problems quickly
- Ability to analyze and use data to optimize campaign performance and present future strategies
- Deep experience with testing establishing strategies, plans, and creative which drive increased engagement and conversion
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to inspire team members
- Detail oriented with the proven ability to plan and deliver multiple projects on time
- Nice to have qualifications
- Genuine interest in working in a SaaS startup
- Self-starter and passionate about building processes from the ground up
- Strong content management and syndication expertise
- Proficient in B2B social media engagement strategies (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Socially inclusive to the unique needs of a global team environment
Why join Cludo?
- Inclusive, customer-focused and team-oriented environment
- Be a part of a growing company
- Regularly face new challenges as each project is unique and different from the last
- Central downtown Minneapolis location
- Competitive Pay, Health & Wellness Plan, 401K, PTO & Paid Holidays
About Us: Cludo is transforming the way organizations build relationships with their customers by easily connecting them to relevant content. Cludo’s unique, easy-to-use search and insights engine is utilized by marketers at some of the biggest brands, educational institutions, and government organizations across the globe to efficiently implement, customize, and gain deep insights from their website’s search functionality. We make it easier for visitors to find relevant information via a more natural and intuitive guided search experience. Headquartered in Copenhagen, with an additional office location in Minneapolis, Cludo’s intelligent machine-learning driven search and insights engine is compatible with virtually any website or intranet, and backed by an exceptional commitment to customer happiness. An ambitious and customer-focused international team, we are proud to be a diverse, global minded & socially responsible company. Equal Opportunity Employer.
100 S Washington Ave Ste 510, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.