As a Marketing Manager at Kidblog, you will develop and execute marketing initiatives directed toward K-12 educators, administrators, and district IT professionals as we communicate our mission to empower students to write with a meaningful purpose for a real audience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Use marketing automation and CRM systems to generate, nurture and score leads
- Design inbound & outbound marketing activities to increase top-of-funnel trial memberships
- Build and analyze paid advertising campaigns
- Determine exhibition and sponsorship strategy for education conferences and conventions
- Engage with the K-12 education and ed-tech community on social media channels
- Create blog and webinar content to drive traffic to the Kidblog website and encourage signups
- Highlight and articulate Kidblog's key competitive advantages
- Work closely with Kidblog's Leadership Team to set and reach revenue goals
- Alignment with Kidblog's core values: customer focus, open communication, helpfulness, optimism, and lifelong learning
- Awareness of trends and traditions in the evolving K-12 education landscape
- Creative and innovative
- Focus on revenue growth and ROI as measurement of success
- BA/BS degree, with least two years of digital marketing experience
This is a local, full-time position at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN.