Marketing Manager, Clients
The Marketing Manager - Clients will own the development and execution of strategy for our business clients including creating new demand and capturing existing demand. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns and will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. This person will work closely with cross-functional partners to create and align messaging to target the right customers in order to achieve the acquisition target for our market across all channels. This position offers the chance to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where new ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. This position is located in Minneapolis, MN and reports to the VP of Marketing.
Who will love this job:
An Influencer/Collaborator: You know when to bring in resources across functional lines to improve the overall customer experience. You have the innate ability to persuade and convince in order to move things forward. You recognize the importance of teams working in harmony towards a common goal.
A Problem Solver: You know how to put all of the complicated puzzle pieces together so that the end result is seamless.You’re able to sift through the minutia to create short and long-term plans. You’re not easily overwhelmed by obstacles, as you see them as opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing campaigns with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Drive revenue through effectively forecasting and hitting demand generation goals.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Analyze customer insights and trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gathering customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results
- Analyze analytics sourced across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with content, design, digital and event marketing to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Working in partnership with the marketing team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet campaign objectives.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Provide ongoing marketing support by recommending budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Continue to shape Field Nation’s brand against the market and ensure our story is positioned thoughtfully throughout all external channels.
What you'll need:
- 5-8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent verbal/written communication and client relationship skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Experience with marketplaces or networks preferred
- Experience executing within an agile development environment preferred
- Experience in emerging growth company strongly preferred
- Experience working in technology, IT staffing, or service industries or regulated industries
Why Field Nation: At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017 and 2018 and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options.
733 Marquette Avenue S, #800, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.