Marketing Technologist / Marketing Automation Manager
As the global leader in electronic testing, Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) validates the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. Our customers’ high-stakes certification, licensure, admissions and other credentialing exams help people advance in technology, government and professional careers, as well as attain educational growth. Pearson VUE offers proctored exams through the world's largest network of test centers in addition to testing in online and unproctored environments.
Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world's leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com.
We are looking for a top-notch Marketing Technologist to execute marketing campaigns that use marketing data to drive decisions, strategies and revenue. Based in our Bloomington, Minnesota offices, this individual will be the go-to technology expert on the marketing team with responsibilities for implementing and maintaining various systems used to support B2B and B2C marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Technologist will be responsible for using marketing automation tools and digital platforms to implement global marketing programs. This role will be responsible for all aspects of the creation and execution of these programs, including setup, testing, lead management as well as measurement and analysis.
Campaign Management and Optimization:
- Strategize and deploy marketing campaigns in Eloqua and Salesforce to drive overall test volume and e-commerce sales for various programs.
- Monitor leads throughout their lifecycle and advocate for ever-improved nurture tactics.
- Manage email campaign set up, QA, tracking, execution, testing, delivery, and analysis.
- Optimization campaigns through the use of A/B testing, personalization, creative, and dynamic content.
- Manage SEO and PPC programs to optimize organic and paid search.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Train others on the marketing team to effectively use marketing automation tools.
- Act as a Eloqua marketing contact for internal sales and marketing teams.
- Data management, reporting and analytics
- Oversee and provide consultation regarding data integration of Pearson VUE and marketing automation systems.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Manage controls on all marketing data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness.
- Provide reporting from marketing automation system according to defined metrics and analyses of ROI results.
- Advise to extend, amend or stop activities based on results.
- Manage marketing projects to ensure they are completed on time, on budget and are of high quality. Strategic planning
- Assist in annual strategic marketing planning and implementation of agreed-upon initiatives.
- Evaluate new technologies and vendors to improve campaign performance and evolve our marketing automation initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Internal marketing automation consultation
- Provide marketing automation expertise to other Pearson VUE businesses and clients as needed to implement successful marketing campaigns.
- Work with other Pearson VUE businesses to help them understand requirements for implementation and instruct them on best practices and complex campaign builds.
- Scope costs associated with using tool to implement client marketing activities.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing automation or CRM administration required.BA or BS in marketing, business, IT or related field required.
- Previous experience using marketing automation, CRM and database platforms.
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion, including managing to a timeline and budget.
- Digital marketing and demand generation experience.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to apply data-driven insights to complex marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding communication and customer contact skills required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment in occasionally stressful situations.
- Relationship management skills required.
- Interpersonal savvy with customer focus.
- Effective organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Highly motivated, proactive and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of the IT training and certification industry.
- Certified Eloqua B2B Master or Luminary.
- Experience with Eloqua, Salesforce, Google Optimize, Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Knowledgeable about digital advertising, including SEM, SEO, PPC and social advertising platforms.
- Working knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS development and SQL database reporting.
- Knowledgeable on email best practices, technologies and trends.
- Ability to build reports using automated reporting such as Tableau, Power BI or Pentaho.
- Expert level Excel skills.
5601 Green Valley Drive, Bloomington, MN 55437
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.