Conservis is the leading independent farm management system, helping smart farmers become even smarter. Serving both family and institutional farms, Conservis provides powerful software with unparalleled customer support along the way. Integrating comprehensive, real-time data gathering with a dynamic information management and reporting platform, our system serves growers in the permanent and row crop markets.
Convervis was created in partnership with farmers. In 2009, four farmers approached business experts to help make their operations more efficient. Nearly a decade later, our system is used by some of the world’s most successful agricultural producers, helping manage over $8 billion in land, equipment, and crop assets. Our cloud-connected agriculture software tools, proven processes, and hands-on guidance give growers the insight they need to make more informed business decisions, season after season. Conservis is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Conservis provides a unique and valuable career opportunity. The company has an established market presence, a first mover position in farming enterprise software, a strong customer base, an innovative product platform and is clearly positioned to expand its industry leading market status. We're building a great company filled with exceptional people who inspire each other to perform at a high level. We are fortunate to say that we make a difference every day and offer some of the most meaningful career opportunities in technology. If you want to have a big impact on our success and want to lead and build a high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Mobile Developer with Conservis, you will be joining a team of people who are passionate about their craft, and love to debate, whiteboard, and brainstorm on the “best” way to solve a problem. Members of our team wear many hats and are responsible for the next generation of mobile apps that will help farmers to meet increasing global demand. From planting, to production, to harvest, to planning the next year again, we are building a mobile discipline focused on quality, and routine releases that will help us continuously add more and more value.
Come to help us build an Android app that has a meaningful impact on peoples’ lives. We’re growing and need smart creatives to help us deliver an excellent product.
About You - The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of native mobile development experience for Android
- Some experience with Kotlin
- Relentless drive to learn and improve oneself
- A hunger to learn and keep up with the latest in Android development
- Passion for mobile software development
- A proven history of delivering
- An understanding of Agile methodologies and desire to work in an agile shop
- The ability to see how new tech can be applied to solve existing problems
- An intense focus on the customer
- Collaborate with product owners to define and drive the product vision
- Write clean, test-driven code using Kotlin and Java
- Continuously drive technical and process improvements
- Define and evolve the application designs
- Automate as much of the testing and release process as possible
What’s in it for Me?
- We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone’s ideas matter and are valued
- We have fun, collaborate and learn from each other!
- We provide the opportunity to significantly impact the agriculture industry by utilizing the latest technologies to create a cutting-edge product for farmers
- We value empowerment, creativity, collaboration and autonomy
- Our work is cutting edge, impactful, and purposeful
- Our team is extremely talented, passionate, supportive, and diverse
- We love farming, the opportunity to help others and make a positive difference!
- We support continued professional development, learning, and job stretch
- We promote and support balance, family, wellness and giving back to our community
Strong Total Compensation Package:
- Market competitive salary and attractive equity position in a large market, high growth opportunity
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, along with other benefits
- 401(k) and Stock Options
- 15 days PTO plus sick leave
- On premise workout facility
- Company paid parking, accessible to all modes of transportation
1624 Harmon Place, Minneapolis, MN 55403
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.