National Account Sales Manager
The National Account Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is the development and performance of all sales activities for our account management team. This position staffs, directs and develops the account management team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company goals along with establishing and executing plans to retain and expand revenues from the account management customer base. This position reports to the VP of Sales. This position also offers the chance to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. We are located in Minneapolis, MN.
What you’ll do:
- Insure all Account Managers meet or exceed revenue goals and metrics
- Develops a plan and strategies to optimize revenues from the Account Management customer base (account growth plans tracked as opportunities in Salesforce)
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Managers
- Guides and develops the skills in the account management team to develop plans to improve differentiation, meet and/or exceed customer expectations, and establish Field Nation as the organization’s preferred on-demand labor platform
- Support Account Management team with customer visits
- Prepares action plans with Account Managers to ensure revenue retention and new revenue opportunities are maximized
- Conducts weekly one-on-one reviews with all Account Managers to review performance metrics and expectations, provide on-going coaching and addresses any performance concerns
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Assists team members in preparation of QBRs and other presentations geared to grow revenue
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Builds cohesive team resulting in sharing of best practices and successes.
What you’ll need:
- 7+ years successful sales and sales management experience
- Demonstrated experience leading and executing a strategic territory plans
- Proven success obtaining over quota results through a team leadership (inside and/or outside sales)
- Experience with managing internal and external teams responsible for maintaining and growing revenues
- Proven leadership and ability to drive teams to perform against annual revenue goals
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time
Preferred Experience and Background:
Undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing or related field; IT Staffing or Third party maintainer sales background
Why Field Nation:
At Field Nation we are breaking the barriers to work. We’re a software company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a 2017 Top 150 Workplace by the Star Tribune and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits. We innovate, we pursue, we thrive. We are Field Nation.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations with everything from a nacho bar to a build your own waffle station
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- An open workspace symbolized by our “no door policy”…seriously, we don’t have office doors.
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we participate in E-Verify. We respect and encourage diversity in background and thought. What makes us succeed is the sum of all of our unique parts coming together to work towards a shared vision. Join us – we’d love to work with you!