New Market Development Manager - Growth Team
The New Market Development Manager is a sales cross-functional leader on the Growth product team who will work with several teams and functional groups at Field Nation to grow and develop new markets. This entrepreneurial role will work closely with Sales and Product to focus on customer development for new and current products. This position will also offer the chance to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. This position is located in Minneapolis, MN.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Product, Sales, and Marketing to identify potential areas for growth and new business
- Assist in creating solutions to address new market opportunities
- Create and execute on Customer Development strategy
- Lead the sales process throughout new market development, from prospecting to closing
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses leading to proper opportunity assessment
- Help create go-to-market strategy for new market opportunities and work closely with sales organization to scale offering
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years in a sales or product position at a hyper growth technology company
- 5+ years experience delivering highly successful B2B go-to-market, demand generation and growth strategies
- Excellent prospecting and lead qualification capabilities to identify high value prospects
- Excellent relationship building and org chart navigation skills to ensure executive sponsorship for potential deals.
- A history of forming and executing on strategic partnerships, particularly in different regions and industries
- A history of developing and growing markets for new products (startup selling / customer development)
- Analytical and data driven approach identifying opportunities and solutions.
- Exceptional communication and cross-functional leadership and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and execute on a business strategy
- Strong experience working with Product Management on product optimization and fast iterations
- Strong interest in market research and ability to analyze and transform the information into strategy.
Why Field Nation:
At Field Nation we are breaking the barriers to work. We’re a software company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a 2017 Top 150 Workplace by the Star Tribune and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits. We innovate, we pursue, we thrive. We are Field Nation.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus - yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations with everything from a nacho bar to a build your own waffle station
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- An open workspace symbolized by our “no door policy”...seriously, we don’t have office doors.
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We respect and encourage diversity in background and thought. What makes us succeed is the sum of all of our unique parts coming together to work towards a shared vision. Join us - we'd love to work with you!