Structural is a fast-paced software company launched in 2017. Our platform enables organizations to create an internal people network powered by data, allowing them unleash the full potential of their people and teams.
We have extraordinary financial backing from technology visionaries and a leadership team that has been part of some of the most compelling technology growth success stories in the Midwest. Our leadership team was instrumental in the founding of ExactTarget (IPO 2012; sold to Salesforce for $2.5B in 2013) and GovDelivery (Grew to 250 employees and sold to Vista Equity Partners for $153M in 2016). We all share a commitment to helping millions of people be more successful in their work.
As the Office Administrator, you will be the go-to person keeping our office running operationally. You'll work closely with the executive team and learn all aspects of the business. This means helping schedule meetings, keeping office supplies and snacks stocked, coordinating events, and taking on data entry and administrative projects in support of our team and our clients. You’ll play a big hand in the operations of the office and company culture.
This position could be a stepping stone to other roles or an opportunity for an administrative career to grow as Structural expands. We’re looking for a tech savvy go-getter who can jump in with your sleeves rolled up on day one to help get the team organized and ensure that the business operations are running smoothly.
The person we hire will have most of these characteristics:
- 1-5+ years of applicable experience in an office environment
- College Degree
- Tech savvy and familiar with Excel, Google Suite, Asana, Slack, CRM tools, and other technology
- Fast typing and technology skills
- Poised and professional attitude
- Detail-oriented and enthusiastic, ready to roll up your sleeves and take on projects as they come up;
- Motivated to get your hands dirty with the day-to-day aspects of office operations: Continually finding room for improvement in processes and implementing strategies to keep the team organized and efficient;
- A team player who successfully collaborates with colleagues throughout the company;
- Willingness to learn basic accounting functions with the guidance of our accounting team
- Enthusiasm for serving as the liaison with our HR team in coordinating candidate interviews, HR compliance, and other HR functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you will do:
- Coordinate meetings and logistics for the team
- Directly manage the schedules of 1-3 of our executives
- Lead administrative duties such as planning and booking travel, completing expense reports, and helping manage task lists.
- Manage inbox and LinkedIn accounts
- Provide with research and other necessary materials for meetings and events
- Assist with planning events, including travel and logistics
- Focus on company culture and employee experience
- Referral program management, thank yous, welcome cards, etc.
- Supporting accounting and HR tasks
St. Paul, MN
370 Wabasha St N, St. Paul, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.