Operations Manager & Executive Assistant
You are a well-organized, strategic, and future-oriented operations manager helping to grow a small but well-known online company.
Our Company & Values:
Lawyerist.com is the largest online community of small firm lawyers in the world, helping innovative and optimistic small firm lawyers start, manage, and grow their practices. We are a high-energy and growth-oriented small online startup team, focused on serving an enthusiastic community in order to improve the legal profession.
All of our employees should share our commitment to these core company values:
- Build the tribe. You care most about doing good things for our community.
- Improve the ecosystem. You are someone who sees the big picture and seeks ways to improve our business, our processes, and yourself.
- Deliver value first; seek profit second. You care about delivering value in the work you do, but make sure you do so in a financially-sustainable way.
- Learn and teach. You are a curious learner who wants to know how things work and what’s coming next.
- Think inclusively. We believe the future of law practice includes people of all genders, races, orientations, and abilities, and we want our tribe to reflect that.
- Do great work that supports a great life. You find ways to pursue personal goals and passions while achieving your goals at work.
Your Roles & Responsibilities:
You have the desire, skills, and experience needed to lead the following activities, all of which require a high-level attention to detail, organization, and systems-thinking:
Operations & Administrative Support (50%):
- Serve as executive assistant to the CEO, office manager of our Minneapolis headquarters, and primary leader of operations and administrative activities.
- Help manage CEO’s calendar, email, and tasks.
- Oversee occasional mailing and shipping tasks.
- Work with CEO on miscellaneous HR, IT, finance, and administrative projects.
Project Coordination (30%):
- Assist in a variety of one-time and on-going projects across the team.
- Recurring research and data clean-up projects for website and marketing teams.
- One-time product-launch and project support.
Event & Travel Coordination (10%):
- Help plan team retreats and assist with team travel logistics and coordination. Serve as primary event coordinator for our annual Lawyerist LabCon event in August (this will likely be 50-75% of your role in the month or two leading up to the event).
- Travel coordination for occasional team travel.
- Event coordination for quarterly team retreats.
- Lead logistics coordination, working with our Community Director, for annual LabCon conference.
Customer/Community Communication (10%):
- Manage our occasional customer support needs by managing our general company email and phone inquiries.
- Manage general email & phone inquiries.
- Manage service support requests.
125 Main Street SE, Suite 250, , Minneapolis, MN 55414
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.