People Operations Coordinator
The People Operations Coordinator will impact every employee at Branch. They will serve as a critical member of a fast growing start-up and will wear many hats and pivots from HR, Executive Assistant and Community Operations on a constant basis.
This is a hands-on role and the work will span various responsibilities, including support for employee on/off-boarding, running a 6,500 Sq.Ft office, Executive Assistant duties, Team Events and other special projects that arise with a fast growing start-up. This role requires someone who thrives in a diverse, fast paced environment where grit & resilience is valued as highly as operational excellence. The People Ops Coordinator will serve as our employees point of contact for need while also coordinating the day to day needs of the HR function.
- Set cultural tone and verify in-building execution as needed.
- Executive Assistant duties that include booking travel, coordinating meetings and events.
- Building ’check-ups’ that identify opportunities for cleanliness, condition and brand identity.
- Take ownership on all internal and external events.
- Help create and execute local and field events (Trade shows, lunch and learns, etc)
- Office Budget Planning.
- 3+ years in a similar HR, EA or Office Manager Role
- Highly Organized
- Time Management
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- A team player who values co-worker's opinions treating everyone with courtesy and respect.
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Stock options
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Great work environment at a company with a big vision
- Work in our offices in Minneapolis, MN
60 S. 6th St #2800, Minneapolis, MN