Data & Analytics Consultant
Imagine being a part of an organization that is lucky enough to help companies of all sizes and in a variety of industries build out their data analysis, reporting, visualization and analytics teams. Through coaching, prototyping and teamwork, you will help to empower individuals of all skill levels, from highly varied backgrounds, to discover value through data analysis and visualization. As a consultant on our Data & Analytics team at Daugherty, this is what you will be tasked with every day!
We are looking for people who are:
- Innovative and adaptable when facilitating events and outcomes.
- Capable of presenting analytical outcomes in a format easily understood by business.
- Able to tell compelling data-based stories.
- Gifted in presentation and data visualization skills and have the proven ability to create well-crafted analytical presentations.
- Experienced in multiple data visualization technologies such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI and Alteryx.
- Experienced in creating reports and dashboards for varying levels of an organization (operational through executive management).
- Familiar with developing Enterprise reporting strategies for clients with multiple disparate data repositories.
- Able to elicit business requirements from various clients to help solve their problems.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe that a fusion of insight, talent and technology makes companies run better. If you think that you would be a good fit for Team Daugherty, then apply today!
5600 West 83rd Street Suite 750, Bloomington, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.