Ascent Solutions is looking to add a hands-on, motivated, and experienced Pre-Sales Architect to our growing team. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and work closely with their technology work-streams, as well as incorporating CyberSecurity in to everything we do.
- Offer technical guidance and subject matter expertise
- Produce high-quality technical documentation
- Lead project scoping activities, work collaboratively with other team members, communicate effectively, and foster team success and growth
- Interact directly with Ascent customers and hold executive level conversations
- Actively contribute towards internal efforts and business processes
- Eagerness to stay up-to-date with the Microsoft Suite, CyberSecurity, and industry standards
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure, Productivity, Innovation, CyberSecurity, Application Development, and market trends
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud, Virtualization and Storage technologies
- In depth knowledge of Cloud Computing Security Requirements
- Working or consulting directly on cloud projects
- With Infrastructure technologies, i.e., compute, virtualization, networking, storage, and cybersecurity
- The ability to assist customers in creating requirements and/or understand the requirements provided
- Experience turning requirements into a viable, robust, scalable, and cost-effective design/architecture using industry standard best practices
- Experience owning the creation/verification of the solution, writing the technical portions of the proposal, and creating architectural diagrams in support of RFI, RFP, and RFQs
Please share your resume with us and we will schedule a conversation with you to fill in the gaps about us and give us a chance to learn more about you.
- We are a fun, growing company with one of the finest leadership teams in the business.
- We are a team of builders. By that, we mean that every role on the team is looking for ways to create and foster growth in our company. We just don’t encourage it, we REQUIRE it of every employee.
- We are proud to provide exceptional customer value, build a business together, and change traditional ideas about how to do both. We do not desire to be different just to be different; we celebrate and incorporate new ideas which may not work in more traditional consulting models. We are willing to try and fail, as long as we learn and improve from it.
- We believe great people produce great results. They also know when to take vacation. We do not have a vacation accrual policy and we trust our employees to make the right decisions in this area.
- We do not pay a bonus for any role in the company. Our consultants and solution advisory teams grow the business together. We pay competitive salaries and have a common incentive to work together so everyone wins. We will enjoy profit sharing along the way.
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].