SureSwift Capital is currently seeking a Controller to work up to 40 hours per week. The Controller will work directly with our finance team and Product Managers. An ideal candidate is self-guided, intellectually curious, efficient and independent learner.
- The duties of the Controller will include:
- Accountable for the operations of the accounting department
- Creates and distributes financial reports
- Accountable for accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assists in completing yearly audits
- Leads yearly forecasting efforts
- Supports and manages the payment processing team
- Accountable for the creation and adherence to accounting best practices for SureSwift
- Familiarity with QuickBooks Online
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- An accounting or related degree
- At least 10 years of work experience
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Familiarity with Software as a Service business models
- Previous remote experience
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail email@example.com. In your e- mail, include a resume and a brief description of your recent work experiences that you think are relevant to this position.
Please submit your hourly rate expectations in your application email.
Minneapolis / Remote
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.