Producer / Business Analyst
SportsHub Technologies, a well-funded start-up company comprised of industry veterans, is growing quickly and needs your help to build a superstar team. We have already assembled an amazing leadership group with backgrounds from ESPN, AOL, Sportradar and Liberty Media, and want you to join us to combine innovative ideas with cutting edge technology and trends to change the way people experience fantasy sports. We know what it takes to compete at the top and are excited about implementing the insights learned over the last 20 years to create new and innovative solutions in these exciting consumer markets.
As a producer / business analyst you will help to create exciting new fantasy sports gaming experiences. You’ll focus on managing product roadmaps, manage planning and requirements for new and existing products and features, services, and improvements. This position is a linchpin of cross team communication between business development, sales, development team, and the customer. In this role you will also focus on data to help make better decisions about our products and contribute ideas for tests and product changes.
You will be working alongside talented developers, designers and leaders on everything concdept development to front end interactions and experience. Your primary focus will be building next generation fantasy sports applications.
Join us in creating cutting edge applications for fantasy sports enthusiasts! You Will Do:
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales and engineering
- Contribute ideas and concepts based on a solid understanding of fantasy sports and social industry trends
- Participate in fantasy games and social products to research what makes for a great user experience
- 5-7 years of hands-on product marketing experience
- Strong product management & strategic analysis skills with a demonstrated ability to map an understanding of business drivers to prioritized requirements and product roadmap
- Passion for figuring out how to grow a business and become a market leader in the highly dynamic fantasy gaming space
- A passion for excellence: You are only satisfied with the very best
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and drive product iterations
- Passion for the web, social media, and online games
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be invested in developing your skills and career
- A passion and understanding of sports and fantasy games
- Results and metrics driven with experience with A/B or Multivariate testing
Would Like to See: Exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions
Hands-on experience in User Interface and User Experience Design: 3 years
Benefits / Perks:
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and much more!
- Select your own development equipment
- Young company with great culture
- Working in the fantasy sports industry