What We Do
An intuitive, simple and mobile-driven process puts the employee first. Click Boarding reinforces the employer brand and the reasons candidates say “yes,” and provides a consumer experience employees expect. From a steady stream of pre-hire welcome communications and helpful information, to an easy and streamlined process to complete all of the required forms, Click Boarding activates employees to accelerate productivity, increase engagement, drive advocacy and improve retention.
Click Boarding offers a modern SaaS onboarding platform that employees expect and companies need. Click Boarding is built on a secure, open structure that enables easy integration and augments existing HR systems.The Team
Our product is the soul and center of everything we do, and our product team is entrusted with making the critical decisions that shape the future of both our company and our product. We define the strategy of where our product goes and partner with engineering, design and our success teams to execute and create world class products for which our users find an experience second to none. We’re not afraid to get our hands dirty – we get into the details, we talk to our clients and we clean the coffee machine like everyone else.
We are looking for a product manager to join our team. You can quickly learn the basics of PMing and can take on difficult, ambiguous projects where the solution is not clear from the outset. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, integrations, success and product leadership to deliver on our goals.Your Responsibilities
- Partner with engineers and designers to ideate, prioritize, scope and deliver great solutions for our clients and their candidates.
- Collect complicated product and business requirements for sophisticated, technically-challenging, Global 2000 customers.
- Build and maintain timelines, project plans, and documentation to ensure everyone is operating from the most recent and accurate information.
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving.
What Makes You Special
- User empathy: You can easily point to the customer pain point(s) that your product solved, and how it solved that pain better than others.
- Strong penchant for organization, and ability to keep teammates organized and in sync.
- Ability to balance short-term wins with long-term strategic decisions.
- You have strong opinions, weakly held. You are able to take ownership of your work, but when others come up with great ideas, you are willing to put your ego aside to do what’s best.
- Product management experience defining product strategy, prioritizing roadmaps and executing projects, ideally for large scale enterprise products.
- Collaboration: You have a proven track record of delivering results with cross-functional teams.
- Uses excellent judgment
- Has high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Is strongly oriented towards results
Preferred Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- Understanding of complex SaaS product offerings
Eden Prairie, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.