Nexben is an insurtech company offering modern solutions for the health insurance industry. Our benefit marketplace aggregates a plethora of carrier plans and allows users to move fluidly from selection to enrollment to billing. Nexben helps agents, carriers, and employers save time and money. All benefit with Nexben.
Nexben is excited to be hiring two Product Managers to help create and drive our product strategy. One of the product managers will own our core health insurance platform and the other will own our health savings account (HSA) platform.
Our crew is small but mighty (the company is 10 strong!) and you are guaranteed to make an impact.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Wearing multiple hats and saying “yes” to a variety of challenges (this is the first bullet point for all our open positions, by the way)
- Interviewing and working with our buying audiences - carriers and brokers OR financial institutions (two separate product manager roles) - to develop the Voice of Customer (VOC) and transfer knowledge about product needs and capabilities
- Eliciting and documenting business and functional requirements
- Transforming business requirements into detailed user stories and clearly defined acceptance criteria for our engineers
- Decomposing high-level information while acting as a multi-directional translator and super-powered liaison
- Managing launch planning and execution of releases
- Serving as a trusted advisor and servant-leader for our engineer and business teams
How / What
The successful candidate will have:
- Product Manager or Product Owner experience (required)
- Experience in health insurance, financial services, or fintech
- Strong writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills; ability to influence those not reporting to you
- Phenomenal attention to detail
- High levels of energy, integrity, and curiosity
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence (preferred)
- Working with, and building technical API documentation is a huge plus
- A bias for action and willingness to be accountable and hold others accountable
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter:
In your cover letter please tell us about your product management experience and why you are interested in working at Nexben as a product manager. Real humans will read this letter, I promise! No agencies, please. We have a full-time recruiter on staff who’s got us covered.
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].