Sansoro Health, an award-winning healthcare IT pioneer, seeks a Product Manager to help us grow our business to the next level. We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, architects, developers, product owners and problem-solvers. EmissaryTM, our ground-breaking middleware application, is transforming healthcare by simplifying EMR integration. Our primary customers include health systems and healthcare IT vendors.
The ideal candidate is excited at the opportunity to work with a talented team responsible for developing applications that are changing the way healthcare applications integrate with electronic medical record (EMR) systems like Cerner, Epic, MEDITECH, Allscripts, McKesson, AthenaHealth, etc.
As a Product Manager, your position will require you to foster a strong customer community. You must be successful in working directly with customers, Sales, Presales, Product Marketing, and other Sansoro teams close to Emissary customers. An ideal candidate will have proven experience in implementing programs and processes around all three major phases of product management: upstream innovation/portfolio management, agile product development and commercialization.
The Product Manager will report to the Vice President of Product Management work closely with the Director of IT, Emissary Chief Architect, Marketing, Sales and other Sansoro personnel.
- Create, adopt and own the product management methodology and lifecycle management from ideation to evaluation to development to release to go-to-market to obsolescence. Experience and proven success in this element of product management is a key element in the ideal candidate.
- Provide quantitatively-focused analysis of market size and commercialization opportunity
- Active customer engagement through sales process, customer engagement programs, events and self-starting outreach.
- Lead the vision and roadmap for the Emissary API platform and EMR Sandbox playground environment, driving buy-in from key stakeholders through Product Council
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports for leadership and follow up on all results
- Set the direction for the development team by writing and prioritizing product backlog items, user stories and tasks; grooming the backlog, keeping the team focused, and communicating to stakeholders regularly
- Develop and manage a formal Release Management strategy for the Emissary API and EMR Sandbox platforms using Aha! and release management status reports
- Be the product champion externally, and passionate voice of the customer internally
- Maintain knowledge of EMRs and emerging trends in the healthcare industry
- We are innovative and bold, but also humble.
- Our honesty and values influence every decision we make.
- We enjoy working as a team but also function when working independently.
- You act independently with minimal direction and research and resolve technical problems of the highest complexity
- You communicate effectively with wide variety of internal and external stakeholders including project development team members, sales, management, prospects and customers
- You readily collaborate with peers during product development and testing
- You are well organized with the ability to problem-solve, multitask and prioritize to meet measurable objectives
- You are a proven product manager with experience using industry standard methodologies such as Pragmatic Marketing or 280 Group.
- Ability to travel 10% to client sites, conferences and industry events
- Excellent planning, organization, and product management skills
- Knowledge of agile software development life cycle
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take ownership of, and focus on critical initiatives
- Strong customer, quality, and results orientation
- Ability to recognize and embrace change as the external environment and organization evolves
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide array of technical and managerial personnel to solve complex problems
- Strong working knowledge of product management tools like Aha!
- Healthcare IT experience strongly preferred
About Sansoro Health - Sansoro Health makes it seamless to exchange health care data in real-time between digital health applications and EMRs. Sansoro’s core product, EmissaryTM, leverages APIs for a quick and secure “plug-and-play” solution for innovators to scale quickly and for health care to take an essential step towards interoperability.
510 N 1st Ave, Suite 605, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.