Project Manager (Contract-to-Hire)
The Project Manager will oversee the implementation of our assessment solutions with international and enterprise level clients. The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience in project management, ideally in the implementation of educational and/or SaaS products. They will also have good technical skills to carry out projects with a pace of quick implementation (3-6 months on average). Experience using or implementing SaaS or in-house systems is an advantage.
Project Tracking and Coordination:
- Coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans in a centralized repository.
- Schedules and leads customer project meetings, records meeting minutes and action items.
- Clearly documents projects for customer deployments. Records results and key metrics for project tracking and evaluation.
- Ensures that project resources perform the appropriate activity in a timely manner to conclude projects for customers.
- Help to determine project management best practices and serve as a PM resource for internal department members.
Project Reporting & Escalation
- Issues meeting minutes to all project team members and weekly update emails regarding project milestones to customer stakeholders, escalating stalled or blocked items appropriately.
- Holds review with internal stakeholders (eg. sales and account management) weekly to ensure internal resources are up to date on customer status.
- Quickly addresses and escalates adverse issues and events that occur during the project cycle.
- General day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Weekly meetings with customer stakeholder and internal resources to advance progress on deployment
- Provide updates and escalate issues to account, technical, and project management stakeholders
- Documenting project progress, milestone dates and other project updates for metrics and tracking
- Provide monthly updates to leadership to review implementation statuses
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Minimum of 5 years experience of Project Management experience, preferably at a SaaS focused company.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Natural leader with the ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results.
- High energy, "can-do" attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and determining customer needs.
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and offshore development teams.
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business minded person.
- Strong organizational ability and keen attention to detail, with strong prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
125 Main St SE Suite 135, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].