QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer
Who We Are Looking For: Foodsby is currently in search of a QA Automation Engineer to join our Enterprise group and build out and maintain automated solutions for testing the tools that power our internal teams and our restaurant partners. This person will be a key contributor to how automation is setup and supported at Foodsby.
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain automated tests in collaboration with Engineering and DevOps
- Organize and maintain all automated tests for the Enterprise group. This includes writing new tests, updating existing tests, monitoring test suites and building out cloud-based test automation infrastructure, and providing documentation for Engineering and DevOps teams
- Work closely with the Enterprise Dev teams to ensure tests are maintained and reflect changing needs of the software and business
- Research, recommend, and implement tools to increase automation coverage of existing and new products/features
- Be an all-around contributor to the QA team by incorporating manual testing where necessary
- Act as an evangelist for test automation at Foodsby by keeping current with the latest automation frameworks, tools, methodologies, and best practices and sharing your knowledge with other teams
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- You have experience working as a Test Automation Engineer
- You know how to test web UI with tools like Selenium, and the APIs that power the frontend
- You’re a big fan of CI/CD and know how to integrate it with automated tests in a cloud-based environment
- You have some SQL skills and are comfortable with relational databases
- You’re passionate about automated testing and code quality
Who we are: At Foodsby, we bring better lunch experiences to office workers everywhere. We’re on a mission to mobilize a global network of people, restaurants, and businesses to make food delivery more affordable, sustainable, predictable, and delightful for everyone. Our team is guided by the shared belief that it’s not just about the food—it’s about how food makes us feel and what it enables us to achieve.
Our team members work together to supply our partners and customers with unrivaled tools and a level of support and care that they can’t get from anyone else. We take risks, embrace failure, ask questions, and learn from our mistakes because we know it’s what we need to grow and succeed, both as individual contributors and together as a team. We push ourselves and each other further than we thought possible and out of our comfort zones because we believe in unlocking untapped potential and we recognize the urgency of the opportunity in front of us.
We’re hungry to continue advancing our mission by working with talented professionals who can subscribe to our core beliefs and values and add more perspectives, skill sets, and diversity to our team.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Foodsby is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].