Delaget is a software company that develops products and services to ensure customers run more efficient restaurants. We are industry experts that provide operational insights and resources that help growing restaurateurs quickly and easily expand their business and improve profitability. Our exceptionally-easy-to-use data analytics solutions are designed to simplify the complexity and make it easy for them to quickly take meaningful actions that move their business forward.
As a quality engineer on our product team you’ll play a critical role to ensure the consistent quality of our products and support your team’s ability to deliver new products and enhancements with confidence. Delaget products consist of both web based and backend technologies such as React, Node, Sql Server, Web Api, and C#.
- Analyze requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Design, develop, and execute test automation scripts.
- Collaborate with engineering team to plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Interpret test results, record and track bugs if necessary.
- Perform manual testing when required.
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Interest in automated testing tools and technologies.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment and we do not provide sponsorship at this time.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Object Oriented Programming Experience
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
St. Louis Park, MN
5320 West 23rd Street, Suite 140, St. Louis Park, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.