RFP Writer/ Manager
This is a remote, contract position.
Assessment Systems is a fast-paced, growing organization making tests smarter, faster, and fairer. Our core values drive everything we do; we measure, we adapt, we drive change, and we collaborate because one of us is not as smart as all of us. We are nonconformists hellbent on doing the right thing and creating a better world through accurate measurement.
The RFP Manager at Assessment Systems works closely with the Vice President of Strategic Initiatives and the Executive Director of Strategic Partnerships to coordinate, manage, and respond to RFPs, RFIs, and other growth-related activities.
The ideal RFP Manager is a self-directed, growth-minded leader with experience in, and a strong understanding of, the process of responding to requests for proposals and best practices for managing the process itself.
- Manage and coordinate the timeline and completion of RFPs/ RFIs
- Develop clear, targeted, and on-brand written content for RFPs/ RFIs, and ad hoc request from prospective partners
- Coordinate with Growth, Partner Support, Operations, Product, and Legal to complete RFPs/ RFIs
- Build and maintain response database
- Implement RFP software, processes, and best practices for scaling the internal RFP process
- Experience in Education, Assessment, or Certification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and driven to accomplish tasks
- Ability to pivot and change directions quickly
- Ability to problem-solve and think critically with little supervision
- Technology or SaaS experience
- Technology used: Zoho CRM, Zendesk, Zoho Sales IQ, Slack, Ring Central
Minneapolis-based / remote
125 Main St SE Suite 135, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.