Sales & Marketing Coordinator
About Open Access Technologies, Inc. Open Access Technologies, Inc. (OAT) helps organizations improve overall digital document health by ensuring all documents are accessible. We offer remediation as a service and a collaborative platform that simplifies accessible document creation and remediation in an efficient, cost effective manner.
OAT is dedicated to helping organizations build fully accessible and usable digital document libraries. OAT’s suite of robust document accessibility tools helps organizations convert and remediate PDF, ePub, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents to better serve their customers and comply with mandated accessibility standards, including WCAG 2.1, PDF/UA and Section 508.
Job Summary The Sales & Marketing Administrator is a key component of the broader Sales & Marketing team, supporting the sales team with regular report production, organization-wide process improvements, and other team maintenance as needed. Responsibilities include maintaining and creating reporting and information, ensuring documentation and forms are completed timely and accurately, and managing information relative to our front-line sales reps. You will also support the sales organization and operations team with CRM system maintenance and project support. This position requires a sense of urgency to respond & react in a fast-paced industry with exceptional skills for follow through. The right person will possess a strong desire to learn as well as be able to prioritize & manage deadlines. Flexibility & communication are key traits we possess on our operations team.
- Managing sales reports on a recurring basis
- Maintenance of territory maps, organization charts, email distribution lists, sales portals, win announcements, sales contests and events, and other sales related initiatives as they arise
- Perform data entry and data cleanup within Salesforce and other systems
- Setup and maintain new sales reps and maintain rep data over time
- Supporting the quoting and pricing process at the sales rep level
- Support ad-hoc requests from sales reps and managers
- Manage entire Request for Proposal (RFP) processes
- Process quotes, sales orders, release shipments and enter forecasts for all assigned customer accounts
- Identify areas for process improvements, new tools and training that will positively impact our business
- Event Management: Plan meetings and tradeshows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; maintaining promotional material stock; and planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, computer and information sciences or related field or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Advanced reporting experience or equivalent, including competencies in Excel pivotal tables, graphs and reporting or equivalent
- Travel as needed; may include weekends
- Working knowledge of Request for Proposals (RFP) & contracts
- 1+ years related experience
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- An aptitude for detail and a desire to "dig deeper" when necessary
- A strong, self-starter’s work ethic with an innate comfort in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience working within CRM systems, especially Salesforce
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].