Sales Development Intern
Are you looking for your start in a career working with high-growth technology companies? Do you have a flair for business intelligence, data analytics, and uncovering actionable insights? Queue-it is looking for a Sales Development Intern to contribute to a high rate of lead generation. Your excellent work habits, reliability, and drive will help keep our process running smoothly throughout the summer, and potentially beyond based on success in the role.
Queue-it provides a market leading virtual waiting room platform, deployed as a cloud-based SaaS, for organizations addressing website overload due to online traffic peaks. We use the first in, first out policy of online fairness to ensure end-users receive an honest and trustworthy experience on our customers’ websites.
- Collaborate with Sales Development leadership and assist the Sales Development Representatives with all aspects of their job to make sure that the department runs smoothly.
- Research contact details for potential buyers in companies that fit Queue-it’s targeted industries
- Drive proactive analytics and business intelligence from Sales data
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain dashboards for tracking key metrics and driving business recommendation
- Work on analytical projects to help management understand detailed information about the Sales department performance
- Use a variety of tools aimed at finding new contacts and new subsidiary organizations across North America
- Identify new contacts at specific companies by role and title
- Strong attention to detail
- Some experience with Hubspot is preferred
- Ability to work independently and coordinate well with other team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, proactive worker with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills
This role will be ideal for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company by becoming a member of our U.S. office in downtown Minneapolis, MN. The position will be full time for the Summer of 2019 with opportunity to continue to work with the company into the school year.
400 S 4th St 4th Floor, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.