Sales Development Representative
Queue-It is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization.
You will lay the foundation of our sales effort through identifying prospective sellers and articulating the value of Queue-It for their business. As a Sales Development Representative, you will work strategically with our growing Sales team to engage companies that would benefit from Queue-it’s platform.
As the first line of contact, you understand the diverse business needs of our customers. When dealing with prospects, you are quick on your feet in identifying opportunities and handling objections. The ideal SDR is ready to roll up their sleeves every day and possesses a level of “grit” to push performance to new levels of success.
- Prospect large value companies that are a good fit for Queue-It
- Build our business through outreach emails and phone calls
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by inspiring them to learn how Queue-It can benefit them
- Qualify leads and set up meetings between companies and our Account Executive team
- Learn and maintain a firm understanding of our sales process
- Gain sales exposure and experience by partnering with internal Account Executives
- Attain and exceed your monthly quotas
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Enjoy working and competing in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Queue-it provides a market leading virtual waiting room platform, deployed as a cloud-based SaaS, for organizations addressing website overload due to online traffic peaks. We use the first in, first out policy of online fairness to ensure end-users receive an honest and trustworthy experience on our customers’ websites. This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company as a member of our team in downtown Minneapolis, MN. The position is full time and starts as soon as possible.
400 S 4th St 4th Floor, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.