Sales (Market) Development Representative
Kipsu is seeking a high energy Market Development Rep to join our Customer Partnership Team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to accelerate our growth by generating qualified leads, developing our outbound email marketing process, and working with our sales reps to cultivate leads into customer partners.
With the service world becoming more and more automated and people being replaced by bots, Kipsu strives to bring humans paired with technology at the forefront of service. Kipsu provides a new way for businesses and guests to engage through real-time digital channels, transforming what it feels like to give and receive great service in real-time.
As a Market Development Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Generating warm leads through email marketing
- Performing research on prospects and developing tailored communication to generate interest
- Understanding and clearly communicating Kipsu’s core functionality and benefits from a high level and technical perspective
- Recommending and initiating new and creative ways to increase the amount of quality leads
- Working with our sales team to continuously improve our sales process by testing and implementing new software tools and strategic partnerships methods
- Analyzing data on response rates, demo rates, open rates or other influential data in order to continuously improve our outbound marketing strategies
- Working with a team of other representation to collaborate on methodologies and help each other become successful
- Jumping “outside of your lane” to help out with other projects
Successful candidates are...
- High energy, high achieving, professional, and ready to come in every day and make an impact
- Knowledgeable and passionate about working in the startup space
- The kind of person who enjoys going deep on a topic and getting to know an industry
- More interested in building a company that will redefine an industry than punching in a clock
- Works well on a team who’s willing to both listen to others and push the envelope
- Aren’t satisfied with the status quo and seeks to improve/enhance processes
- Okay with ambiguity and being thrown into challenging projects
- Values continuous improvement and development
- Open to the occasional game of kickball or volunteering for local organizations
For qualifications, we will favor candidates that have the following characteristics and background:
- A demonstrated capacity to collaborate
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four year university
- 1 year of business development or sales experience
- Desire to learn and develop within the software (SaaS) space
- Experience in a startup company a plus but not required
- Willing and eager to constantly test and improve everyday
One last thing– At Kipsu, we believe that our values, success, and future as a leader in our industry require a vibrant and diverse workforce. We seek to attract top talent that share our values and to build an environment that is inclusive and welcoming of all backgrounds. Applicants and team members at Kipsu are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Accordingly, all qualified applicants to this position will receive equal consideration.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please tell us what about this opportunity and Kipsu excites you.
100 S. 1ST STREET, NO. 583491, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.