Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting and enabling the sales team in areas of commissions, forecasting, contracts, reporting & analysis, and overall sales processes. By working closely with the sales and other internal teams, this position will have the opportunity to initiate, plan, and execute key company initiatives and projects relating to sales. This position offers the chance to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment where new ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. This position is located in Minneapolis, MN.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization
- Manage sales operations team
- Oversee contracts relating to vendors and sales opportunities
- Collaborate with finance team and sales leaders to calculate monthly commissions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on building and presenting reports
- Partner with sales and internal teams to build forecasts for new and existing business
- Organize and develop sales and technical training methodology and events as needed
- Assist with onboarding and training of new sales team members
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Analyzes performance results and trends with sales management
- Assists sales team with revenue and departmental expense forecasting, planning, and budgeting and variance analysis to actuals
- Responsible for the sales operations budget
What you’ll need:
- Sales and/or service operations experience in a business to business sales environment
- Experience with Salesforce required and with Service Cloud preferred
- Experience with setting up SalesForce tools, processes within an org and managing a SalesForce Developer
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field preferred
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth technical sales environment
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Strong business, sales, and service acumen
- Contract negotiation experience
- Familiarity with sales productivity tools and experience with recommending & implementing tools.
Why Field Nation: At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017 and 2018 and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off! Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options.
733 Marquette Avenue S, #800, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.