Search Marketing Specialist
The search engine marketing specialist is responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Dealer Teamwork is an automotive retail Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, that was born out of the marketing inefficiencies and technology needs of large dealership groups. Dealer Teamwork creates products, strategies and solutions to help car dealers make a dominant digital advertising and search presence, and its founders are widely recognized as some of the most forward-thinking individuals operating in the retail and automotive marketing space. Dealer Teamwork is looking for innovative and strategic thinkers, tech enthusiasts and marketing rock stars who are ready to join one of America’s fastest growing privately-held companies. We are a fun, fast-paced, equal opportunity employer, looking to continue our explosive growth!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategies.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Must have current Google AdWords Certification.
- Must have current Bing Ads Certification.
- Proven track record of successful SEM management (references required).
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- B.S. Degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
Dealer Teamwork is an equal opportunity employer and a welcoming work environment for people of diverse communities.
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.