Senior Account Executive
Are you a proven enterprise closer looking to become an integral contributor to growing a software company?
Queue-it is seeking a Senior Account Executive (SAE) to develop strategic account relationships and maintain an enterprise-level customer portfolio. This role cuts through the complexity of large organizations and identifies key decision makers, champions and influencers. The SAE guides the journey to becoming a Queue-it customer by effectively communicating Queue-it’s value and by coordinating efforts of sales, our technology team, and Queue-it executives to supplement the sales process and demonstrate the value of our virtual waiting room service.
At Queue-it, we have established ourselves as the leading provider of virtual waiting room services to control website traffic surges during key online events. The Senior Account Executive will be a key steward and evangelist of this market-leading proposition.
This role will be perfect for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company and becoming a ground-floor member of our new U.S. office in Minneapolis, MN.
- Develop and maintain an enterprise-level customer pipeline through strategic sales and account-based marketing plans, including internal SWAT team coordination to support quality outbound communication, technical product discussions, and agreement negotiations
- Strengthen relationships through proactive contact to prospects and existing customer portfolio
- Identify key decision makers, champions, and influencers involved in the customer relationship
- Understand key customer challenges and the unique needs of enterprise-level organizations
- Keep current on market trends, product features, advantages, benefits, and selling points for effective communication
- Accurately and consistently track activities and progress within the CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of Business to Business (B2B) sales experience, with a proven track record of delivering measurable results
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Exhaustive sales experience within Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and/or experience selling technical products
- Proven ability to create valuable business partnerships with customers
- Proactive opportunity seeker driven to meet and exceed your targets
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills and cross-functional partnering skills
- A knack for leading customers to an ideal buying experience and leading an internal team towards a win
- Experience and/or genuine interest in web technology, the online ticketing industry and/or the online retail industry
Queue-it provides a market leading virtual waiting room platform, deployed as a cloud-based SaaS, for organizations addressing website overload due to online traffic peaks. We use the first in, first out policy of online fairness to ensure end-users receive an honest and trustworthy experience on our customers’ websites. The position is full time and starts as soon as possible. To apply, e-mail your CV and application to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you will contribute to our team and growth.
Minneapolis, MN, USA
400 S 4th St 4th Floor, Minneapolis, MN