Senior Customer Resolution Specialist
The Senior Customer Resolution Specialist is member of our Tier 2 Support Team who serves as a point of escalation when conflict arises between marketplace users.
By working closely with internal teams and building relationships with customers, this position will enable us to maintain high level customer satisfaction while allowing both sides to do their job more effectively. We are seeking someone who is detail-oriented, who has a strong ability to positively influence a situation, and who is able to efficiently and effectively handle tough conversations/negotiations on a daily basis. This position offers the chance to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where new ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. This position is located in Minneapolis, MN and reports to the VP of Customer Success.
Who will love this job:
A Problem Solver: You know how to put all of the complicated puzzle pieces together so that the end result is seamless. You’re able to sift through the minutia to create make fast and accurate decisions. You’re not easily overwhelmed by obstacles, as you see them as opportunities.
The Organizer: You enjoy the challenge that comes with orchestrating the details. Keeping projects in order is a strength of yours and it pains you when work is out of order. You are flexible and adaptable to changing details and needs. Nothing is beneath you. You’re always willing to roll-up your sleeves to gain experience, learn a new skill or challenge yourself.
A Customer/User Advocate: You make the customer/user your top priority. You put yourself in their shoes and anticipate their needs even before they can. You care so much that it pains you greatly to not have world-class customer satisfaction. You’re passionate about innovative and compelling design. You strive for fluid, delightful user experiences. You have a love for tackling difficult questions of scale, architecture and interaction.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as point of escalation for critical issues between Field Nation’s customers with a focus on arbitration and mediation
- Engage cross-functionally to create a highly scalable customer resolution system
- Work and communicate cross-functionally with different teams to evaluate and investigate issues
- Prepare new and ensure current internal processes and documentation are up to date/accurate
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure we are providing the best service delivery possible
- Participate in ongoing “Voice of the Customer” discussions
- Create and support lasting relationships with our customers through relentless service delivery
- Triage complex issues and implement solution(s) in a concise and succinct manner.
- Implement best practices in terms of risk management, negotiation, and documentation
- Serve as a role model, ambassador, and teacher of marketplace values, vision, and standards of conduct
- Mentor other team members in areas of arbitration and mediation
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a role where labor arbitration, conflict resolution, or mediation was an “all day - everyday” occurrence
- Strong ability to represent Field Nation in high stakes situations while remaining a neutral third-party mediator
- Keen ability to not let these day-to-day “mediations” impact your own happiness and/or ability to do your job effectively
- While listening to “two opposites sides of the story” - accurately document and lay out convincing factual points to help two parties come to a common ground
- Ability to make a positive, lasting impression using verbal and written communication
- Superior customer experience skills, with a passion for “getting it right the first time”
- Ability to stay calm and delivering accurate solutions during high stress situations
- Driven self-starter that takes pride in exceeding expectations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate well with variety of personalities
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to display genuine empathy when we are unable to completely solve someone’s issue
- Experience at a marketplace company or one where you regularly served as a go-between for clients highly preferred
- Sales background a plus
Why Field Nation: At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017 and 2018 and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options.
733 Marquette Avenue S, #800, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.