Persuade Loyalty is an agile, entrepreneurial outfit where the leaders are always hands-on. Our clients enjoy all the benefits that come with decades of loyalty expertise...without layers of hierarchy to drive up the costs and slow down the schedule.
If you are passionate about building a relationship with clients to help them leverage and maximize their relationships with their customers, keep reading! As an IT Developer, you will be engaged in the development and maintenance of our loyalty marketing platform as well as customer integration and ongoing marketing and communications. Your role will encompass both internal support as well as client interface to ensure that all aspects of the program remain in focus and on track. Your passion for technology and loyalty, as well as your ability to work effectively and efficiently to manage all aspects of delivery are the keys to success in this role.
- Collaborate and partner cross functionally with project managers and developers across the company to develop solutions, service clients and optimize program results.
- Proactively communicate and manage expectations on all aspects of the program, both internally and externally, ensuring timely delivery within budget expectations
- Identify and resolve any potential issues quickly and effectively by working with the necessary team members
- Own delivery of commitments and partner internally to ensure client satisfaction Essential Skills:
- Experience in implementation and deployment of modern web development solutions that are client focused and commercially viable
- Demonstrated background working directly with business leaders, customers, engineers, product managers, and stakeholders
- Creative and innovation-driven with the ability to articulate engineering design patterns related to scale, performance, security and usability
- High standards of excellence
- Adept at problem solving
- Mental agility and resilience
- A flexible multi-tasker, able to quickly prioritize and effectively work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Technical Qualifications and Experience:
- 6+ years experience in PHP web application development.
- 6+ years experience with an RDBMS such as MySQL.
- 1+ years experience mentoring junior developers
- Experience with some flavor of the agile development methodology
- Experience in test driven development, paired programming, performance tuning and automated deployment practices
- Proficiency with UNIX/Linux command line
- Proficiency with SQL and query optimization.
- Hands-on development experience with a PHP MVC Framework (Zend, Laravel, Lumen) or Java experience (specifically groovy)
- Familiarity with front-end technologies (Angular JS, React)
- Experience using version control systems such as Git
Minneapolis (North Loop)