Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Why is this role important to Field Nation?
The Sr. Financial Planning Analyst will partner with business teams to understand operational plans, and will build financial models that enable better decision making. This role will provide analysis and insight into operating results, trends and opportunities for improvement. The Sr. Analyst will help drive the budgeting, forecasting, and planning processes. This position is part of the Accounting & Finance team and works closely together others in the team as well as across other departments. The Sr. Financial Planning Analyst must have strong analytical capabilities, the ability to collaborate with business leaders, and strong communications skills. This position offers the chance to work in a fast-paced, high growth technology company where innovative ideas are encouraged, and where collaboration is a must. We are located in downtown Minneapolis, MN.
What you'll do:
- Partner with business leaders to translate operational plans into predictable forecasts
- Develop driver based financial statement forecasts to provide visibility into business results
- Help drive budgeting and business planning processes
- Build cash forecast model to enable efficient capital planning
- Analyze monthly operating results to identify trends, risks, and opportunities
- Build financial models to assist product managers and senior executives in making efficient investments strategies
- Own data collection and reporting on objectives and key results
- Assist with data integrations to support analysis and reporting
- Ad-hoc financial analysis to support strategic and business plans
- Partner with others to solve problems, develop initiatives and complete requirements for achieving company objectives
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of progressive experience in financial reporting and analysis
- Previous experience fast growth, technology company a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build financial models to accurately reflect business drivers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze and problem solve
Why Field Nation
At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017, 2018, and 2019 and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options
- Free gym membership in our building’s new facility
733 Marquette Avenue S, #800, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].