Senior iOS Mobile Developer
Smart Care Equipment Solutions (Smart Care®) is the trusted service leader in the commercial food equipment industry. Nationwide thousands of restaurants, hotels, hospitals and schools rely on this business to provide preventative maintenance, service and repair of commercial refrigeration, cooking and ware washing equipment.
Ecolab employees are currently providing services to operate Smart Care. After Smart Care transitions to its own HR systems (anticipated Q2 2018), all Smart Care-dedicated employees will move to Smart Care and will no longer be Ecolab employees.
The Senior iOS Mobile Developer will design and build system enhancements and applications using multiple technologies. This individual will work closely with development teams, vendors, business analysts, product owners and release management staff.
The successful candidate will have both technical depth and breadth. The successful candidate will have experience designing, developing, and testing mission critical applications. Technologies include, but not limited to iOS and Android operating environments, Bluetooth, WiFi and mobile data synchronization, mobile and web service stacks, C#, ASP.NET, Xcode, MSSQL and SQLlite.
- Communicate and interact with business partners and collaboratively define solutions to address key opportunities
- Develop designs and specifications based on business requirements
- Ensure scalability, robustness, and reliability of all solutions within the application area
- Define and adhere to best practices
- Evaluate, suggest and implement third party software as needed
- Pro-actively research and determine industry best practices in software design and integration solutions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6+ years developing with C#, C++ or other object oriented platforms
- 2+ years mobile application development on iOS / Swift or Objective C
- Visa sponsorship is not provided for this opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Experience in a structured and formal software development processes
- Experience developing in an Agile / SCRUM Environment
- Experience with JIRA issue & project tracking software
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Experience developing mission-critical applications
- Knowledge of Mobile Platform Architectures
- Experience deploying an application to the App Store
- Experience in desktop development and Microsoft technologies including Visual Studio 2015 and greater, C#, ASP.NET, and Azure SQL, Stored Procedures, and Object Oriented Design
- Knowledge of REST, JSON PostGres or PostgresSQL
- Knowledge of Data Base Design/Support
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to keep informed of industry trends and technologies and apply them quickly through POC’s or full applications
- Ability to jointly and independently make decisions, define required changes, and communicate modifications to entire project team
St. Paul, MN