Senior Java Developer
HealthPartners Web & Mobile team strives to provide an exceptional digital experience to all of our customers. We take pride and ownership in the products we build. We seek creative, passionate, engineering minded software engineers looking for an environment with a core set of values anchored in trust, autonomy and a relentless focus on user experience.
Our team culture focuses on strong communication, tight feedback loops, and continuous processes among our agile teams. A productive relationship between business, product, and development teams helps us deliver great software. You probably have your favorite space to work in, but we do our best to promote cross-functional behaviors among our team members.
What We Expect From You:
- Ability to design and write clean, maintainable code, using some (or all) of the languages and frameworks we love:
- Value a culture of continuous learning, improvement and experimentation
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test driven development, test automation, CI/CD practices)
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative agile environment
- Ability to design and build for cloud platforms, including leveraging micro services and containers
- Collaborate closely with engineers on other teams and in other disciplines
- Provide mentorship and technical leadership for project teams and peers
- Build resilient, scalable systems that can readily evolve into the future
- Constantly striving to deliver value to our customers
Our Benefits To You:
We support our employees in their daily lives, both in and out of work, by including some fantastic perks:
- Flexible work schedule
- Ergonomic workstations, including sit/stand desks
- DevDays (Hack-a-thons)
- Product/Technology Showcases
- Ample paid time off
- Medical/Dental benefits, 401k
- Convenient location on the light rail
- And more!
More About Us:
HealthPartners is an integrated health care organization providing health care services and health plan financing and administration. Our mission is to improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and community through excellence, compassion, partnership, and integrity.
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.