We at Vēmos are looking for a Senior Full-Stack & React Native Developer to join our team. We’re a tech startup that builds software for the nightlife industry with the mission to allow our customers to manage, understand, and grow their venue from a single dashboard. This role is an important component for us to achieve this mission.
We're looking for an experienced, full-stack developer who has also developed and released several iOS and Android apps. We need someone who is self-motivated, adaptable, an eager learner, and a conceptual thinker who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Because in startup world, which is the world we live in, you will not be limited to a bullet list. Your job is to put your skills to the test and do whatever it takes to help grow the company. It’ll be hard, it’ll be fun, and it’ll be rewarding.
This role is for the hungry. The extra motivated. The ones driven by the desire to create something bigger than themselves. You’ll be joining a family who’s equally as passionate to succeed, who will have your back along the way, and who will celebrate your victories alongside you.
If you’re up to the challenge, read on. It’s not a comprehensive list or a confined box, but it’ll give you an idea of the type work you’ll be doing.
The person in this role will be responsible for building and maintaining both native and web apps. As we mentioned above, this role is not limited to a bullet list, but here's an idea of what it entails:
- Developing native apps for iOS, Android, and the web
- Helping architect scalable backend to support apps
- Deploying and monitoring releases
- Testing builds in real customer environments
- Supporting live environment and apps
- 5+ years of experience developing scalable, full-stack solutions
- React Native (iOS & Android)
- Firebase (Firestore DB a plus)
- Unit Testing
- Ability to be self-motivated to handle the rigor and intensity of working at a growing startup
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Crashlytics and Fabric
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.