Leadpages is a Minneapolis, MN-based early-stage tech company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization online. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast and enjoy what we do.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- When it comes to front-end development, you’re a “Jack/Jane of all trades”!
- Customer-driven! You enjoy interacting with the customer to understand their needs and how we can continue to improve.
- Able to implement quickly and iterate rapidly. We ship weekly and you’d have it no other way!
- A bar raiser. You set the standard (high!) and love sharing your development expertise.
- Someone that appreciates working on projects where the best idea wins, not politics.
So, if this is you, then you’ve found your home! We develop with purpose, laugh a lot, and have only exceptionally stellar people on our team. We’re looking for a multi-talented, take-charge kind of person who loves to deliver outcomes and be appreciated for it.
To be considered for this position, you have experience building and maintaining Front-End applications using…
- 5+ years of professional web-app development experience using JS frameworks/flavors
- OOP/MVC JS Frameworks (React, Node/Express, Angular, Backbone, etc.)
- Extreme Programming (TDD, pairing, etc.)
- Atomic Design
- Fundamentals of UI/UX Design
In addition, you also have no problem with:
- Writing fully functional single-page applications
- Taking any front-end and hooking it up to just about ANY back-end
- Working in a Git environment
- Writing automated tests
- Pinpointing and debugging performance problems/bugs with client-side applications on any modern web browser
And for “Extra Credit”, we would like you to have a few of these:
- A love of interface design that shows you prioritize user experience over everything else.
- An attitude that says, “Let me at it! No matter what the technology hurdle, I will figure out a way to get over it, around it, or through it.”
Basically, if you are a naturally curious, team-driven, self-starter who enjoys high-level conversations with other smart people that are dedicated to finding elegant solutions to customer problems, this is the place for you!Who we are:
Leadpages was thrilled to make #297 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list (we were #3 in Minnesota) and to be named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the past three years in a row! To learn more about the teams that have helped us achieve these honors, we invite you to visit our Instagram and About pages.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and generous equity
- A flexible schedule and opportunities to work from home
- A gorgeous, bright office, conveniently located in Downtown Minneapolis
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that for any positions that are not designated as remote, residence in or relocation to Minnesota is required
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Career development isn’t just idle chit-chat but a tangible outcome of our robust People & Culture function.
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Leadpages, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
251 1st Ave. North, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN