Senior JVM Developer
Team Daugherty Minneapolis wants to add an experienced JVM Software Engineer to the team.
The ideal candidate knows JVM languages, is broadly passionate about software development, has a strong OO foundation, is solution-oriented, and can adapt to new technologies quickly. This role will work with a team of forward-thinking Daugherty peers to develop solutions to varied problems for clients around the metro area.
As a JVM Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, developing and testing application code.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to understand and implement complex business functionality.
- Participating in the Agile SDLC (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos and retrospectives).
- Meeting and exceeding enterprise standards for quality and process (unit tests, SCM, SDLC tools, documentation).
- Researching new technologies and making recommendations to clients for implementation.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree.
- Experience with JVM software development.
- A strong grasp of object oriented principles.
- Some experience with core Java, J2EE, and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat), as well as Hibernate Configuration (Connection, Dialect, Mappings).
- SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS.
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT, SVN or CVS.
- Knowledge of build systems such as Gradle, Ant or Maven.
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment (preferred).
- Knowledge of one or more NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, or Riak.
- Experience with Groovy, Grails, Scala, Mobile, Angular.js, Node.js, Twitter Bootstrap and/or other controls and JQuery.
- Experience with queries on at least one of the following: SQL, Oracle, DB2, Postgres, SQLServer, Sqlite and MySQL.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
While every project is different, they all begin the same way—with us listening to our clients. We have a 30+ year history of developing lasting relationships, driving business growth, and celebrating the people, talent and ideas that make it all possible. From public to private, Fortune 500 to startups, we pride ourselves on the value we provide and the skills to get the job done.
5600 West 83rd Street Suite 750, Bloomington, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.