Senior Mobile Developer
At Northwestern Mutual, mobile experiences are becoming increasingly integrated throughout our business processes and products. We are changing the way we work and engage with our clients. We are looking for a Mobile Architect to join our Mobile Practice team to help guide teams throughout our entire organization as they build secure, scalable, and innovative mobile-appropriate solutions.
What you’ll get to do:
- Help with mobile application development across Northwestern Mutual development teams.
- Define and build standard, reusable UI components for React and React Native.
- Explore, define, and implement automated testing tools for mobile.
- Monitor industry trends and standards in mobile and enterprise architecture.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years professional experience building mobile applications
- Experience building applications with React or React Native.
- Experience building mobile and/or responsive web apps.
- Experience building cross-platform mobile applications using Cordova, Xamarin, or similar technology.
- Experience with software development lifecycle processes and tools such as source control, build, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- A tenacious self-starter and determined problem solver.
- Familiarity with standard enterprise application architectural practices.
- Familiarity with enterprise and mobile application security practices.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Mobility Management utilities such as Microsoft Intune or BlackBerry EMM.
- Bonus: Experience in financial or other highly data-sensitive field.