Senior Product Manager
As the Sr. Product Manager you will lead the development and go-to-market efforts of a new market offering, with a focus on adoption, upselling on higher packages and add-ons, and creating new monetization opportunities.
This includes leading the development of a mobile first strategy and optimizing the overall customer experience. You will identify and deliver innovative solutions that continue to grow our marketplace of high quality technicians leading to successful work outcomes while increasing our competitive advantage through technology leadership. This position is located in Minneapolis, MN.
What you’ll do:
- Lead product strategy for new market offering and mobile
- Define business objectives and key results for product.
- Perform market Opportunity Assessments, develop business cases and prioritize product initiatives, epics, and themes that focus on maximum value and strategy alignment through product discovery and validation.
- Ensure product requirements, stories and/or epics clearly communicate the customer and stakeholder needs.
- Work as a part of a highly cross-functional team to oversee the planning, design, development and launch throughout the full product life cycle to achieve business objectives.
- Provide competitive analysis, market SWOT and gap analysis in collaboration with Marketing and Sales to key stakeholders.
- Identify and define key product value propositions and quantify their benefits and value to customers and prospects.
- Inspire others to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance while committing to the organization’s direction.
- Work closely with product marketing on positioning, messaging, product launches and go-to-market strategies.
What you’ll need:
- A passion for and deep expertise in product management discipline and minimum 5+ years experience in product management.
- 5-7 years of experience in software product delivery (product, user experience or engineering)
- Recent experience in leading a product with responsibility for ideation, development and product definition for data technologies, preferably with mobile app focus.
- Experience with multi-sided platform products is highly preferred.
- Experience with products involving mobile strategy as key to product adoption.
- Software go-to-market launch, marketing and sales
- Strong communication, data analysis and business acumen skills
- Enthusiasm and strong leadership skills with the ability to influence across the organization toward a common goal
- Real dedication to customer interaction and desire to exceed customer expectations
- Experience working in an agile development environment with a sharp eye for design
- Bachelors in business or related degree; or relevant experience
Why Field Nation: At Field Nation, we are breaking the barriers to work and enabling the gig economy. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune in 2017 and 2018 and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, scaling startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options
- Free gym membership in our building’s new facility
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.