Senior Product Manager, Consumer Product
Foodsby is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the efforts behind our consumer-facing products and to help establish our Product Management team. This role leads our effort to create delightful user experiences that transform how the world does lunch.
- Establish, articulate, and champion a product vision that inspires teams.
- Lead the ideation, development, launch, and analysis of user-centered experiments to solve high-impact user and business problems.
- Define, communicate, test and track metrics for success.
- Grow revenue from our website and mobile apps while maintaining and improving the user experience.
- Guide cross-functional teams to grow our product and execute on key initiatives.
- You have several years of experience with relevant product management of consumer applications or products.
- You are comfortable with everything from creating product & technical requirements, informing design mocks, and helping to size business opportunities and have a scrappy attitude for getting impactful work done quickly.
- You love to bring the best out of cross-functional teams
- A passion for creating great user experiences and thoughts on how to create them.
- An obsession for data and analytics, with the knowledge of how to use them to set goals, size opportunities, understand user behavior, and inform decisions.
- You have the technical know how to talk to engineers, through an understanding of APIs, databases, development process, and microservices.
- You know how to communicate with business teams and stakeholders, through an understanding of KPI, project management, and presentations.
- You love setting OKRs and talking about “Jobs to Be Done.”
- A passion for Foodsby’s mission, products, and the technology and people that power it.
You work hard, and your time is valuable. At Foodsby, we are passionate about saving you time. We believe there is a better way to deliver the best office lunch experience. One that’s more efficient, affordable and offers significant benefits to our consumers and partners. We love what we do, and you’ll see it in everything we do.
At Foodsby, it’s our people who make us successful and the workday fun. And that’s important to us. It the daily commitment to each other, to new hires and our customers that makes us unique. We value and provide mentorship and opportunities for career growth. Our diverse perspective and experiences has helped us build a company that employees love and helped us attract amazing talent – like you!
3001 Broadway St. NE, Suite 175, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.