Senior QA Engineer
SportsEngine has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team. In this position you will make a huge impact on the overall quality of SportsEngine’s products including leading our test automation efforts. This position is embedded directly within a cross-functional Scrum team and engages directly with Software Engineers on a daily basis in a continuous delivery environment.
Each day, hundreds of thousands of volunteer coaches, directors, and managers positively impact the lives of millions of athletes through Sports. In addition to teaching them about their sports, they also impact their lives by teaching them lifelong values of working hard, being honorable, and treating each other like family.
At SportsEngine, our mission is to help make these volunteer's lives easier by building world-class technology solutions to help them spend less time running their organization and more time putting smiles on the faces of these athletes. To us, they are heroes.
We're looking for people who not only believe in our mission, but have a passion for craftsmanship. We're one of Minnesota's Top 100 Companies to Work For, provide only the best facilities and equipment, offer competitive pay, great benefits, and the opportunity to go home each night knowing you truly made a difference in the lives of sports volunteers around the world.
Join us. Senior QA Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Be a key team member on a highly autonomous team working daily with UX designers, product managers, developers and operations.
- Leverage metrics and data to help drive daily decisions.
- Own and maintain test automation suites including unit, API and Integration tests.
- Represent the voice of the customer in discussions regarding requirements and design of our products.
- Be an advocate for quality code, quality products and quality engineering.
- Evaluate system changes by level of risk with an eye towards mitigating high risk deployments.
Senior QA Engineer Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Significant understanding of Software Engineering test automation including unit, API and Integration tests.
Equal Employment Opportunity - SportsEngine is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
807 Broadway ST NE, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.