Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
Total Expert is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to expand our Software Engineering organization. We are a SaaS technology start-up located in St. Louis Park, MN focused on providing the very first fully integrated central hub for marketing sales and collaboration across the real estate and mortgage industries. We are looking for QA team members who can do both manual and automated testing are motivated to move fast and be innovative, and are passionate about delivering a high-quality software platform as part of a collaborative and awesome team! What you’ll be doing:
- Work with development managers and other software quality engineers to plan, develop, and execute software tests that cover smoke testing, feature testing, API testing, and post-release validation.
- Investigate bugs using server logs, browser developer tools, and other resources and tools available.
- Communicate issues effectively within an issue reporting system and work alongside developers to ensure new and old issues are resolved appropriately.
- Create, update, maintain, and execute manual and automated testing suites and as needed by releases or projects.
- Participate in software scrum projects for our software projects and communicate status and obstacles to the delivery team.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a QA environment using and implementing manual testing, test automation, and formalized testing practices.
- Experience using test, or defect, tracking tools like Jira, DevTrack, or TFS in a QA team or project setting.
- Strong technical and analytic skills; ability to understand complex systems and design tests around integration and interface points.
- Experience using Python, Ruby, PowerShell, SQL, or other scripting languages to automate testing along with version control systems such as SVN, GIT, SourceSafe, or TFS.
- Knowledge of advanced browser configuration options in modern browsers, using developer tools, and network proxies.
- Experience working with a continuous build system where builds are deployed frequently.
- Desired experience with, or understanding of, testing approaches within Scrum agile software development projects.
- Demonstrated history of staying current on best practices and tools within relevant fields of technology.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
1600 Utica Ave S, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.