Senior Software Engineer - Angular
We’re looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Software Engineer to join our team building Blackbaud’s next generation of grantmaking applications. As part of your daily responsibilities, you’ll build out user interface components, code web service endpoints, and collaborate with project team members (Product Owners, Architects, Engineers, etc.) to ensure the development and implementation of solutions built. You’ll provide technical mentorship to your peers and junior engineers through mentoring and code reviews. You’ll provide input on functional requirements, product designs and implementations.
Our ideal engineer is collaborative in nature, opinionated about contemporary software development practices, and open-minded to contrasting views. If you're passionate about technology, intrinsically motivated and an expert in building applications with a wide set of domain knowledge around UI, full stack development or API development, we'd love to hear from you.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Angular 2+ & TypeScript, with an emphasis on pure engineering (though UX experience is a plus)
- Solid application architecture skills
- Experience on enterprise projects
- Knowledge and experience with cloud platforms, Azure preferred
- Strong experience gathering requirements, analyzing and designing solutions and completing the development and deployment.
- Ability to provide architectural and ‘big picture’ guidance for the design and development of new or enhanced solutions.
Why you'll want to come work here:
- You’ll be working from Blackbaud’s downtown Saint Paul, MN office in the Osborn370 tech hub offering free snacks & drinks in an friendly & flexible work environment! Our location boasts dozens of downtown lunch options, access to the Saint Paul skyway system, week-day farmers’ markets, ping-pong, easy access to commuting options.
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, where we encourage open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world.
St. Paul, MN
370 Wabasha St. N., St. Paul, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.